To produce in the required quality and quantities of goods
from the machine allocated.
• Machine cleaning & maintaining cleanliness in the work place.
• Machine inspection.
• Machine setting and preparation of product ready to be packed.
• Maintenance of the machine for the proper quality product.
• Operate the machine & ensure proper usage of raw material.
• Putting production stickers on the finished product (duly filled).
• Record the daily production.
• Report any faults in case it happens.
• Lubricating of the machine.
• Maintain machine is in good running condition.
• Stop the machine when it’s not in good working condition
Team Leader, Section Head, Production Engineer, Shift Engineer, Maintenance Engineer,
Maintenance Manager, Storekeepers, Production Manager and Plant Manager.
• Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering or its equivalent
Production process capabilty