- Responsible for creatively thinking to produce new ideas and concepts for the company brand to increase sales.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of time and cost.
- Working as part of a team with other departments to come up with good visual ideas.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials
- Actively engage in modifying project designs, take the responsibility of customizing visual design work and make it successful.
- Full process ability of design execution.
- Generating sample designs using computer aided design (CAD) card models, sketches or hard prototypes.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts
- Actively contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Ensure design styles and policies are followed.
- Work closely with contracted agencies to execute tasks.
- Design office stationary / staff promotional items as per requirement.
- Do photography at events and create documentation albums.
- Ensure follow up on production of all brand related executions.
- A Diploma in Commercial/ Industrial art or a related field.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a busy deadline driven working environment with a bias in design communication.
- Detailed knowledge of the latest design software; Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Exceptional creative flair, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Demonstrate high levels of creativity and integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and long hours.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Group Sales & Marketing Manager, Commercial Manger, Asst. Managers, Marketing Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Sales & Marketing Staff, Materials Dept, Outlets, Dispatch Officers, Accounts Staff, Production Dept.