Asst. manager sales and marketing
- Budgeting for sales and resource for the segment allocated.
- Selling the products in the most profitable way
- Meeting Sales Target with ease
- Produce and maintain weekly accurate statistical information on sales volume and prevailing price movements in the segment.
- Developing a customer base.
- Daily reconciliation of sales.
- Ensuring compliance to sales, credit, collection and all other Company policies.
- Ensure full accountability in relation to customers balances in the system
- Resolving customer complaints.
- Credit control and management.
- Monitoring and control of manpower under your supervision.
- Follow through the acquisition of orders to conversation into sales.
- Maintaining order book in line with targets
- Marketing planning for the segment allocated.
- Training the team under your supervision.
- Quick communication to Management in case of any suspicion or manipulation of the system.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by your supervisor.
Marketing Manager, Business Development Manager, Sr.Sales Manager Domestic, Sales Manager, Materials, Accounts, Internal Audit, Marketing Executives, Human Resources, etc
Steel and Plastic Construction Materials
Lubowa Estate, Uganda
8:30am - 5:30pm
October 14, 2020