To supervise the entire production process, electrical and mechanical maintenance, quality control and ensure proper quality production.
- Submitting daily production (including commercial & scrap)/attendance/maintenance reports for the entire machines to Plant Manager.
- Machine care and maintenance of all machines.
- Proper communication with the respective department heads &execution of instructions, requisition and ensuring proper use of raw materials, man power and consumables.
- Advising management on the anticipated equipment failure.
- Giving technical support during the maintenance of machines.
- Ensuring quality of finished products.
- Organizing, leading and supervising the activities of the staff under the job titleholder.
- Maintaining discipline of all manpower in all sections.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Plant Manager.
Sections Heads, Team Leaders, Machine Operators, Storekeeper, Quality Controller, Electrician, Mechanical Technician, Production Manager & Plant Manager.
- He /she should hold a BSC degree in Engineering.
- Ability to supervise, guide and direct