The idea of community health has been pursued through various projects
- We have carried out health fairs both in Lubowa and Namanve for HIV/AIDS testing and counseling, Malaria prevention, Blood pressure, Diabetes and eye tests.
- In 2008, we organized a blood donation initiative which Nakasero blood bank which has since been recognized as their highest ever collection.
- Along with Standard chartered Bank, we held a nationwide campaign to Fight malaria and correct eye sight, under the theme ‘SEEING IS BELIEVING’. Over 400 million shillings was raised and 5023 were operated country wide and their restored out of over 10,000 diagnosed/screened and treated.
- We worked with Rotaract club of Uganda to organize and run the Mulago School of the deaf project.
- For all these projects, we work in partnership with relevant professionals from African Air Rescue (AAR), Healthcare Initiatives for the Private Sector (HIPS), Joint Clinic Research Centre (JCRC), Mild May, Lubowa police and the community.